We’re working on integration with popular accounting applications MYOB and XERO as fast as we can, they are not a simple exercise and we’ll let you know when available.
Until then, here are some easy ways to record your sales through Magic.Menu.
MYOB & XERO
- Set up a bank account called STRIPE as this is where payments from Magic.Menu sales will be coming from.
- Set up a customer called Magic.Menu so you can track sales data.
- Get your daily sales total from your Magic.Menu venue portal.
- Create an invoice using Magic.Menu as the customer.
- Enter the sales total for that day.
- Reconcile your payment transfers from Stripe against invoices to Magic.Menu