Data reveals contact tracing compliance concerns
As reported today in Hospitality Magazine, Concerns over privacy and hygiene practices are behind a lack of confidence in dining out, according to a study by research agency Pollfish.
Magic.Menu is the only FREE COVID Check-in app which exceeds Australian privacy and personal data security standards.
- Only 10 percent of those surveyed said they had been offered the option to check-in via QR code or digitally, despite these being the most preferred [methods].
- The research also revealed 1 in 10 Australians purposefully provide incorrect or incomplete details to venues because of privacy concerns. [using paper forms]
- Of options for contact detail collection, the least prefered was
- pen and paper,
- with respondents expressing hygiene concerns about sharing the same pen with others (50 percent)
- and privacy (45 percent).
- More than a quarter (27 percent) said they ‘didn’t appreciate’ having personal information displayed where anyone could see.
Read the full article here: https://www.hospitalitymagazine.com.au/data-reveals-contact-tracing-compliance-concerns/